When it’s finished, Auburn should start letting couples reserve the new Student Recreation and Wellness Center for honeymoons or vacations or whatever like they let them reserve Samford Lawn for weddings and Auburn Arena for receptions. Because apparently it’s basically an amusement park.
According to the Plainsman, the facility will feature “a 50-foot rock climbing wall with an auto-belaying system, four bordering caves for lateral climbing, a a 20-foot wet rock climbing wall in the 20,000 gallon leisure activity pool, a 45-person hot tub in the shape of a tiger paw and a third of a mile indoor track with a corkscrew formation and 10 feet of altitude.”
According to Adam Sardinha, Auburn’s Assistant Director of Marketing for Campus Recreation, that third of a mile indoor track will be the longest indoor track in the country.
And we haven’t even talked about the five-story fitness tower. The whole thing should be open for business this spring. You can read more about it here.
* That time a cow won Miss Auburn
* Kate Upton and Katherine Webb, BFF
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Katherine Webb and Conan O’Brien