And you’ll never guess who—yep, the Mac Daddy himself, Apple CEO Tim Cook.
“Apple is a great American company, and it stands for our sense of innovation, invention, entrepreneurship, and risk taking and I think that’s quite an appropriate person to be in the First Lady’s box when the president is talking about our economic future, the importance of job creation, manufacturing, innovation and how we create strong middle-class jobs,” White House economic advisor Gene Sperling told the L.A. Times.
In December, Cook made headlines with the announcement that Apple would begin manufacturing computers in the U.S. in 2013.
Joining him at the First Lady’s side will be NASA’s ‘mohawk guy.’
* Kate Upton and Katherine Webb, BFF
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Katherine Webb and Conan O’Brien