You knew the official sanction was coming, and yes, the rumors are true.
According to Michael Hales, assistant director of marketing for Auburn Athletics, the Athletics Dept. will shoot a ‘Harlem Shake’ video tomorrow at Auburn Arena during Saturday’s basketball game against Florida. Tip off is at 12:30 p.m.
“It’s going to be during the 12-minute media timeout in the first half,” Hales said. “The students in The Jungle know that it’s going on, and we invite them to bring costumes.”
Aubie will be the one solo shakin’—so you know it’s legit. Then the bass drops. Then the Jungle goes crazy. (Please Cam—do the right thing. Be there.)
Here’s Florida’s version:
Related: Miss Auburn candidate Tara Jones does the Harlem Shake.
* That time a cow won Miss Auburn
* Kate Upton and Katherine Webb, BFF
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Katherine Webb and Conan O’Brien
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Leave a Reply