The cover story for Auburn Magazine‘s Winter 1999 issue was on Tim Cook, a recent IBM / Compaq defector who had begun work to help rehabilitate Apple’s image with this crazy new iMac thing. And for the photo, they decided to have the 1982 Auburn graduate digitally or actually afloat on a pile of actual apples, thinking differently.
* Auburn Phi Mu says Singing Valentine to Cam Newton started as a joke, but the invitation to formal still stands
* That time a cow won Miss Auburn
* Kate Upton and Katherine Webb, BFF
* One of the Wiggles is an Auburn fan
* The sexy Auburn grad student in ‘House’
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country