Like we said—and Lord knows we said it plenty—the Kopper Kettle explosion on Sunday morning, Jan. 15, 1978 was a big, big deal, so big it made ABC News that night, which is actually how Dean Foy found out about it. He was on a ski trip in Colorado. He turned on the TV. Thanks to magic of YouTube, we now know what he saw:
* Former Auburn football kills elephant with just a bow and arrow
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* Katherine Webb and Conan O’brien
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Cam Newton donates his hair to charity
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked