The front page of today’s Crimson White? A story about how members of Alabama’s Million Dollar Band have to bring canteens to practice to avoid dehydration and then use the bathroom at Arby’s, while members of the Auburn University Marching Band will soon be relieving themselves like kings in their own trillion dollar bandtopia.
“Auburn University and private donors have banded”—nice—”together to provide AU’s Marching Band with scholarships and a new $11 million facility. Meanwhile, the MDB practice next to Arby’s.”
h/t @6pintsofkramer, once again.
* The tale of the A.U. “Squirrel” Club
* Celebrated Playboy photographer loved first visit to Auburn in ’81
* Auburn Parkour face plant featured on Tosh.0
* War Eagle Moment at the SAG Awards
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”