And here’s something: A same day photo (maybe ’82?) of Aubie getting an eyeful (Tiger Meat, indeed!) of a Miss A.U. Tan contestant being interviewed, we do believe, by Barry “The First Aubie” Mask and his awesome Miss A.U. Tan T-shirt.
Help us keep hope alive by sending your Miss A.U. Tan photos to email@example.com. We’re looking for a Polaroid of Spuds McKenzie.
Photos: AU Archives.
* Playboy photographer loved first visit to Auburn
* Elvis says “War Eagle”
* Alabama in Auburn gear
* Bo Jackson’s pencil mustache
* VIDEO: Dog dominates 1964 Auburn scrimmage
* Secondhand Shug
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Tomatoes growing at Toomer’s Corner
* That OTHER time they burned the Glom