Bill Holbrook, the pen behind such noted comic strips as On The Fastrack, Safe Havens, and Kevin & Kell, and arguably the best Plainsman cartoonist ever, has apparently been commenting on / predicting Bama players’ alleged abuse of deer antler spray (street name: Rudolph Binaca) for years.
Here’s a Kevin & Kel strip from 2009:
* Aubie and Kenan Thompson
* Wall Street Journal says Auburn football worth millions more than Alabama football
* Auburn professor 4th hottest in the country
* Katherine Webb in an Auburn bikini?
* Auburn students vandalize Jacks restaurant ’cause it looked too Bama
* Aubie throws a grenade
* There was a camel at Toomer’s Corner
* Katherine Webb and Conan O’brien