Bo Jackson has broken another record.
You Don’t Know Bo is officially highest rated documentary ever, at least on an overnight basis. The film’s 2.3 metered market rating was enough to beat out the 2.0 earned by last year’s 30 for 30 documentary on Michigan’s Fab Five. University of Michigan basketball team of the early 1990s.
According to ESPN, You Don’t Know Bo rated highest in Birmingham, Ala., with a 7.9 metered market rating.
If you missed it, you can catch it again Wednesday night at 7 p.m. CST on ESPN2. And here’s our interview with the director.
Related: TWER reviews ‘You Don’t Know Bo‘
* Bo Jackson and Michael Jackson
* Anchors away, my Bo
* Auburn football radio broadcast in punxploitation classic
* Did an Auburn fan contribute to the teenage delinquency of Courtney Love?
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* The Auburn plaque in 1984′s Tank
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
The Ohio State fan across the street from me came over tonight to thank me for recommending that he watch “You Don’t Know Bo”.
Bo knows sports documentaries.