Spotted last night in Auburn’s Athletic Complex. [UPDATE: …and we’ve been told has since been removed.]
So yeah, when y’all and your awesome band come marching into Jordan-Hare, don’t try to bring any of that Southwestern Athletic Conference swag, Alabama A&M, ’cause you don’t got none. You’re SWA
CG-less. (Also: Your motto is misspelled on your SWAC profile page.)
Related: AU DEFCON: ‘Fire Jay Jacobs’ Signs In Front Of The Main AU Sign.
* Krista Klumpp in an Auburn shirt in Nicaragua
* Michigan second graders monitoring Toomer’s oaks via webcam
* Lutzenkirchen talks “Son of Preacher Man”
* First Auburn National Championship Shirt Ever
* Does Toomer’s Corner have Wake Forest competition?
* The story behind Auburn’s contributions to the 1989 “Girls of the SEC” Playboy pictorial
* Auburn student is 10-million-clicks YouTube celebrity
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
That’s sad. That ‘G’ looks too much like the Bulldogs’ ‘G’ as well. Hope Ala. A&M takes it easy on us.
The End says
Is our program at such a low point that we trash talk a D-II school?
Yes. Yes, we are at that low point.
Lol, their D-! FCS, but still!
Sorry, D-1* Roll Tide! Found this and thought it was hilarious. But good luck in the Iron Bowl guys, i aint gonna trash talk on an Auburn forum.
Paul dean says
All that matters now is to BEAT BAMA.. Let’s hope to relive a “punt bama punt” moment when we travel to tuscaloosa in a few weeks