“Sparkling exhibition of autumnal effervescence.” That’s how The Plainsman rolled in 1959, exactly 53 years ago today.
I bet the boys couldn’t leaf her alone.
Previously: Sultry Jean Thomas.
Related: More early Miss AU Tan photos surface.
* Playboy photographer loved first visit to Auburn
* Elvis says “War Eagle”
* Alabama in Auburn gear
* Bo Jackson’s pencil mustache
* VIDEO: Dog dominates 1964 Auburn scrimmage
* Secondhand Shug
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Tomatoes growing at Toomer’s Corner
* That OTHER time they burned the Glom