Magnolia Hall was your Category 1 homecoming decoration winners in 1959 for celebrating something even more momentous than another win over Florida: Alabama Polytechnic Institute’s upcoming universitymitzvah.
* These 1986 A-Day Photos will Bo your mind
* A complete set of 1988 Phil Neel’s Auburn pinback buttons
* Cam Newton on the cover of GQ
* Pat Dye would have killed Jerry Sandusky
* Toomer’s Corner Before and After shot
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans