From the back of the Auburn Football Illustrated for the 1972 Chattanooga game, another shot of the Heart of Auburn back in the day when having a telephone in your modern room was a selling point.
In September, The War Eagle Reader broke the news that the historic hotel will soon be replaced with a CVS-anchored shopping center.
Related: Vintage Heart of Auburn Postcard.
* Catching up with Auburn’s former Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* Shug carves a turkey