Don’t worry, 1973 Auburn kids — this Halloween Fear Show showing of Night Of The Living Dead is rated PG. Your parents can’t stop you.
Previously: “What’s Up, Tiger Lilly”
Related: ‘Psycho’ comes to Auburn.
* These 1986 A-Day Photos will Bo your mind
* A complete set of 1988 Phil Neel’s Auburn pinback buttons
* Cam Newton on the cover of GQ
* Pat Dye would have killed Jerry Sandusky
* Toomer’s Corner Before and After shot
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans