Cam Newton’s ESPN office desk is covered Heismans and NFL Offensive Rookie of the Years and Golden Water Coolers and maybe even Shaq’s shoes, which he found while shooting this Sports Center commercial, but all we can see are the framed photos of Aubie and what appears to be an orange Auburn flag and an Auburn football and the Auburn glass pen holder thing. (The most important thing in life is family.)
According to Carolina Panther beat writer Joseph Persons, the new commercial will begin airing Tuesday morning.
Eagle Eye Awards to @BigDavidMullins and @J_Decker84.
Related: Cam Newton shoots ESPN Sports Center commercial, finds Shaq’s shoe.
* LeBron James starts SuperCamming fad
* The Bo Jackson of Bo Jackson collections
* Auburn vet saves Lady Hoggers
* The 1973 Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
That smile looked fake…