The celebrated Auburn University Canine Detection Training Center, aka Auburn Institute of Exploding Dog Studies, is finally getting its due on the big screen alongside the Passion of the Cam and that Bret Eddins sack each Saturday.
A 30-second video of a specialized Auburn-trained “vapor wake” dog (who may or may not be named Brilliant) doin’ his $20,000 thang—hunting a long-haired terrorist with B.O. (bomb odor) through an airport—will be a part of Jordan-Hare’s pregame Jumbotron playlist throughout the football season.
In May 2011, we reported that the vapor-trail “war dog” that was part of the American commando unit that stormed Osama bin Laden’s compound was possibly trained in Auburn.
* Lenoardo DiCaprio wears (another) Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn Men, says HBOs’ “Treme”
* Cam Newton donates his hair to charity
* David Foster Wallace wants to be your best friend
* Auburn University bellowed at WCW match
* Fear Cam Newton’s SuperCamming shirt
* “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”