We thought the photo currently making some rounds on Tigerish tumblrs might have been Photoshopped. It isn’t.
According to the Hotel at Auburn University, which last year finally said ‘I Do’ to couples wishing to walk down the aisle on Samford Lawn, the very real photo was taken at one of its weddings that was covered in a 2011 issue of East Alabama Living magazine.
But consummating your love for Auburn on top of Samford Hall isn’t exactly a photo op included in one of it’s War Eagle Wedding package, either.
“A photographer somehow got up there,” a Hotel and Conference Center spokesperson said. “It wasn’t authorized or approved by the university.”
* Auburn hoodies featured in Chinese teen fashion line
* Lutzenkirchen vs. The Pounder
* Ad for a Wet T-shirt Contest at Nichol’s Alley
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”