Football program cover printed during the early and mid 40s were, understandably, veritable War Bond posters. And two weeks back, we thought we’d found the most patriotic one of them all. We were wrong.
They don’t call’em long bombs for nothing.
Cover courtesy Clyde Kingry.
* A complete set of 1988 Phil Neel’s Auburn pinback buttons
* Cam Newton on the cover of GQ
* Pat Dye would have killed Jerry Sandusky
* Toomer’s Corner Before and After shot
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans