Congrats, Auburn grads—according to the 2012-2013 PayScale College Salary Report, most of you are sittin’ pretty.
Auburn ranks 182 out of 1,248 colleges and universities in educational ROI (Return On Investment). According to the report at PayScale.com, the average starting salary for Auburn graduates is $42,000 with mid-career salaries averaging $84,900—nearly $10,000 more than Bama grads. That figure is good enough for third place among SEC schools. Only Texas A&M and Vanderbilt graduates average more.
You’d think that having the highest paid CEO in America in the mix would have us at No. 1 across the board, but still, we’ll take it.
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* That time Green Day played an Auburn house show
* Fantastic photos of Bjork inside Jordan-Hare Stadium