Auburn was recently ranked 10th in the Princeton Review’s list of student bodies with the best quality of life. Maybe it has something to do with all the plush, positive vibes up in the dorms or whatever.
Auburn University freshman Griffin Knight and Moxii, the local business that made Knight’s dorm room look, as AU housing director Kim Trupp described it, “like something straight out of Southern Living,” are the main focus of today’s USA Today story on the Pinterest-driven trend of uber-coordinated dorm room makeovers.
* That time they burned the Glom
* Auburn’s 1960 cheesecake schedule
* I think of Kurt Crain
* Secondhand Shug
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn