That was more or less the title of the feature. The Glom followed young Christy Burley from Haley Center to Haley Center to illustrate the apparently extreme gullibility of the Auburn freshman and the Soviet cruelty—with a stache like that he was probably pointing toward Moscow—of the 1980 Auburn upperclassman.
* Cam Newton on the cover of GQ
* Pat Dye would have killed Jerry Sandusky
* Toomer’s Corner Before and After shot
* Auburn’s new “Ever To Conquer” billboard
* Auburn-educated astronaut wanted ‘War Eagle’ to be first words on the moon
* Show Some Pigskin: An Illustrated Guide to Auburn’s Playboy All-Americans