Auburn coeds apparently have a strong tradition of doppelgangin’ with beautiful celebrities.
Margaret Berry might as well have been Alison Brie’s they-could-be-sisters mom, and don’t think the Loveliest editors didn’t deem Sylvia Brown a dead ringer for Bettie Page—the Loveliest Redux editors certainly do. Here she is mowing the lawn in high heels on the front page of the May 21, 1958 issue of The Plainsman.
Check out our growing Loveliest of the Plains archives.
Previously: Jan Stevens in Male Call—July 7, 1969.
Related: The Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant.
* Secondhand Shug
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* The WiFi Network Names of Auburn
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn