Speaking of erecting Haley Center, with Melissa Melton’s legs hanging around, it’s a wonder they finished the thing.
From the front page of the Oct. 10, 1968 issue of The Plainsman.
Click here for our growing Loveliest of the Plains archives.
* Bear Bryant’s lost year at Auburn
* British bombshell wears Auburn shirt in Maxim
* Graffiti on the barricade around the Toomer’s oaks
* The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl
* 78 never before seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion
* The Ron Swanson Pyramid of Auburn
* The Auburn plaque in 1984′s Tank
* War Drobe Eagle: The Auburn shirt in Cannonball Run