Yes, we’re obviously further away from being caught up than ever. This episode? May 31st for crying out loud. Depressing, I know.
But I’m half-fulling it as an opportunity to illustrate how worth your time it would be to listen to It’s Pronounced Jordan LIVE.
I don’t know if you noticed or not, but I’ve haven’t just been recycling TWERtent as of late. There’s been some hot, controversial, exclusive action happening up in the Auburn Network Studios each Thursday at 5 pm, the revealing of unpublished, line-crossing secrets, buttons pushed.
It was only this week that the topics of this particular episode made it to the site. Didn’t tune in on May 31st? That means you walked around in Aubie ignorance for more than a month! Imagine if you had been standing in line at McAlister’s and the blonde girl behind the counter asked you what you thought about Aubie’s court testimony or if you thought he was a Christian or not. You would have no idea what she was talking about. That is no way to live.
* Rare video of Shug saying football got him through D-Day
* Jaime Edmondson sports Auburn shirt in Cam Newton’s Pants photos
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth