In 2012, you’d probably be hard-pressed to find five Auburn students who have a subscription to any newspaper, let alone the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer (no offense).
But back in 1979, an Auburn student apparently wasn’t an Auburn student without one—or at least not a well-equipped Auburn student.
“Just come by our booth at the student union…”
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam
* 78 never-before-seen photos of the Kopper Kettle explosion of 1978
* Rare candids of Pat Sullivan at the 1971 Heisman banquet
* G.I. Joe’s Auburn’s connection
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Crowd shots from the 1973 Auburn-Florida game
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* “Buck Fama” graffiti seen in Auburn after “Punt Bama Punt”