Having to yin ‘n’ yang a room of your house Iron Bowl-style in order to get along—this is what happens in a mixed football marriage in the state of Alabama, people.
Of course, it was obvious who would wear the remote in the relationship (and notice that Auburn’s Coaches Trophy isn’t broken). But it’ll really get fun when they take it to the logical extremes: Bed-Divided. Sink-Divided. Toilet-Divided. Pet-Divided.
Check out Lost Lettermen for more photos.
Related: Punt, Brother, Punt: The Secret History of an Underground Iron Bowl.
* Rare video of Shug saying football got him through D-Day
* Jaime Edmondson sports Auburn shirt in Cam Newton’s Pants photos
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* Auburn fan shot dead in Alabama fan rap video
* Shug Jordan dug the heck out of houndstooth
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
This is actually a conference/meeting room at Daxko. I saw this on Reddit yesterday.
I dont like anything divided. You cant be a little bit pregnant, and you cant share anything with Bama. If there is Bama stuff in there its a Bama room. Are you really going to get the effect if your sitting in an Auburn chair, staring at a picture of Prothro making a catch against Southern Miss. No, your not.