If you noticed some of the street art near Toomer’s Corner over the weekend, you might wonder if Harvey Almon Updyke really can get a fair trial in Lee County–even the kids who sidewalk chalked the bejeebus out of Magnolia Avenue at Friday night’s SummerNight Downtown Art Walk in Auburn want him dead.
Oh well, too late for debate now—his trial begins today in Opelika.
* Bama fan refuses to remove “Go To Hell Auburn” sticker on TLC’s On The Fly.
* Zac Efron in an Auburn shirt
* Rare video of Shug saying football got him through D-Day
* Sandra Dee poses with The Plainsman
* Elvis says “War Eagle”
* Alabama in Auburn gear
* Diagram of a 1983 Auburn student
* That OTHER time they burned the Glom