In honor of May the Fourth, Star Wars Day, let’s take the best short-notice gander at the Force’s initial impact on Auburn we can. Star Wars got to Auburn a few weeks late, of course, but once it arrived it stayed, held over, a costume party-level hit–even with The Plainsman. And–true story–R2D2 was the only droid to survive the Kopper Kettle explosion.
May the microfiche be with us. Always.
Related: “Psycho” comes to Auburn.
* Apple CEO Tim Cook only writes personal email replies to Auburn fans
* TWER interviews one of Auburn’s “Girls of the SEC”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Auburn dude makes Samford Hall out of 4,000 LEGOs.