Auburn graduate (’00) Jason Dufner birdied yesterday on the second hole of a playoff in the Zurich Classic of New Orleans to win his first PGA Tour event. That calls for a Glom’ing!
Ironically, it looks like our man was rockin’ almost pure dome during his playing days on the Plains, saving his now trademark—and some might say… abundantly… college-style—coif as a weapon of mass distraction for the professional links.
Photos via Glomeratas ’98-2000.
* SHAKE IT, SHUG!
* That time they burned the Glom
* Auburn’s 1960 cheesecake schedule
* I think of Kurt Crain
* Smithsonian Magazine photographs kid in Auburn hat at Texas prom
* Auburn’s Legend of Zelda
* Pat Sullivan orders a “Wishbone T” on Bob Hope
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn