Statistics are great and all, but you know for sure you’re an impact player when opponents make shirts celebrating not their victory over your team but their victory over you. In 1985, Bo Jackson was an impact player.
Behold the Tennessee’s “Bo Busters” shirt.
It wasn’t the only “We Beat Bo” shirt produced that year. Bama had their own version, which played on the date of the 1985 Iron Bowl being on Bo’s birthday, or Bo-Mas.
Related: The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984.
* Five Auburn coeds featured in Playboy’s “Girls of the SEC” issue
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn cheerleader and “Survivor” contestant Krista Klumpp tells all
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Auburn dude makes Samford Hall out of 4,000 LEGOs.