There’s a line. And It’s Pronounced Jordan crossed it. Or sniffed it—I sniffed it. You’ll know when it happens. But you’ll also hopefully know it was for a good cause. After all, if I’m going to attempt to truly breathe fresh life into Auburn’s oral tradition—this week it was Shug’s baseball heroics and Bo racing children—then sometimes I’ll have to breathe old life from Auburn’s oral tradition. And the microphones in the Auburn Network studios are covered in a lot of famous oral tradition. So…
For more marvelous Marconi misadventures in Auburn history, tune in to The Drive—ESPN 1065 FM in Auburn / Opelika or online at www.espnau.com—Thurs. at 5 p.m. (And for previous episodes, click here.) Oh, and we’re also still seeking sponsors, click here for more info.
Related: Bo and Me.
* She was smokin’ in the classroom…
* “Cougar Town” star gets Glom’ed
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Auburn Elvis says
I was there in 84. I didn’t race (I was 14), but I was there, and I remember it.
great story.. And I do remember picking you up as you fell down.