Last week on It’s Pronounced Jordan, we invigorated two classic “Vintage”-section stories—this one and this one—with the warm, freestylin’ repartee that envelops the Auburn Network studios every time Rich Perkins, Ron Anders, and I allow ourselves to get real. And don’t think the warmth fake or merely professional—Ron gave me a free Coke from Anders Bookstore when I graduated from Auburn. Now you know.
(We also talked about Trim: Shear Pleasure For Men.)
* Chick-fil-a’s new logo
* Bama fan talks Auburn during sex on “Hart of Dixie”
* Human pyramid at Toomer’s Corner!
* War Eagle Moment at the SAG Awards
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?