Often lost in the shadow of the The Ball Player’s iconic juxtaposition is this same-era poster celebrating the specific outlets of Bo’s dual dynamism: He’s a Raider, he’s a Royal. No. 34. No. 16. Black. Blue.
Assuming this was taken in the same studio where the Bo Knows commercial was filmed, and that the hockey stick and Bo Diddley’s red axe were just accidentally left in the shot.
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* TWER interviews Paul Finebaum about Bo Jackson’s Heisman campaign
* “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”
* Dr. Dre’s Auburn hat
* Bo and Me
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?