The City of Auburn has finally flipped the switch on its new crosswalk signs.
The two overhanging digital displays are the latest phase of Magnolia Ave. safety renovations started late last summer in response to increase in the number of traffic accidents involving pedestrians. One sign is located in front of the Lowder Business Building, the other at the crosswalk in front of Sky Bar.
The message? “Watch For Pedestrians.”
Photo by Alex Miller.
* Auburn fan wins big on Tuesday episode of “The Price is Right”
* Chick-fil-a’s new logo
* Bama fan talks Auburn during sex on “Hart of Dixie”
* Human pyramid at Toomer’s Corner!
* War Eagle Moment at the SAG Awards
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?