For the first time in several days, Auburn fans knew where Cam Newton was going to be. And they descended.
The Blessed Individual was at Parkway Place Mall in Huntsville this afternoon signing autographs and posing for photos. Sure, he was joined by the two other persons of Auburn’s Heisman trinity, but if the price tags on autographs is any indication—Sullivan-$35, Bo-$85, Newton-$125—Newton was the main attraction.
On Friday, Newton surprised students at Wright’s Mill Road Elementary School with an impromptu visit. Then he headed to Moes BBQ.
* Streaking at Auburn, 1974
* Cam Newton’s Night Out
* Auburn’s new Miss USA
* Former Nitro Girl recalls time at Auburn
* Drew Carey’s thoughts on Auburn
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* John Travolta in an Auburn T-shirt
* Glory, Glory: Alice Fraasa, the Snorg Tees Girl, is banner Auburn coed