We’re all set to start around 7 a.m. CST. Whatever you do, do not visit the live blog of the official Auburn athletic site. We have it on good authority it is actually a phishing scheme organized and masterminded by “bammers.” Also, that’s where the unclean masses will be hanging all day. This Live Blog is like that cool Cuban restaurant behind what used to be Walmart that doesn’t have a sign. We’re hip. We’re relatively young. We don’t know anyone’s name. It’ll be fun, probably.
* Bama fan talks Auburn during sex on “Hart of Dixie”
* Human pyramid at Toomer’s Corner!
* War Eagle Moment at the SAG Awards
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* TWER interviews Paul Finebaum about Bo Jackson’s Heisman campaign
* “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”
* Dr. Dre’s Auburn hat
* Bo and Me
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?