Speaking of sanctioned J&M vicinity graffiti, Trey Johnston (who this summer will decide whether the “CAM” on the WAR EAGLE wall downtown stays or goes) is apparently a wall paint maintenance master from way back. At least we’re pretty sure that’s him in the 1976 Glom, painting a Sistine worthy Shug near what we’re almost certain is the entrance of ye olde J&M.
At least a molecule of every future tear I cry will be born of the knowledge that THAT wasn’t made permanent.
’76 Glom scan via Kenny Smith.
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* Can an Auburn fox help Cox rock JOX?
* The 1973 Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The Auburn helicopter in Afghanistan
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Want to advertise?
Oh…. wow… why is that not still downtown? Truly heartbreaking.
I love the old ’70s style stadium cup… and I guess a casual blue botton-down and khakis never go out of style.