I’ll be holding the Auburn Network studios hostage yet again tonight (Occupy Hubbard), this time brandishing the sweet sounds of Auburn yesteryear. My only demand? Your undivided, delicious attention. And a pizza. Tune in to The Drive on 106.5 FM or www.ESPNAU.com at 5 pm (or start an hour earlier if you want the best in sports-talk radio).
Missed last week’s episode? Press play and all is forgiven. It’s worth listening to for the new, brilliant (Rich, Slick—many thanks) It’s Pronounced Jordan intro alone. And for Rich’s laugh after after the Finebaum thing.
You can listen to our first episode (on pre-Aubie Auburn mascots) here.
More on the the Toomer’s oaks: On the feasibility of a Toomer’s Corner transplant / Toomer’s Corner rollings didn’t start with Punt, Bama, Punt, says History / Did Auburn students celebrate Bear Bryant’s death by rolling Toomer’s Corner?
* The Burger That Made Auburn Famous
* Auburn grads start the Netflix of neckties
* The Bo Jackson of Bo Jackson collections
* The Auburn Tiger (at the Birmingham Zoo)
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* That’s a TIGER of a Shug mural
* Can an Auburn fox help Cox rock JOX?
* Catching up with Auburn’s former Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model