LSU failed us, darkness reigns, and suddenly we find ourselves needing to know, now more than ever, that there are still dudes in Green Bay eating burgers and wearing Auburn jerseys with that special, soon-to-be-retired number from that one brief shining moment. So thank you, Man v. Food Nation.
Ah, did you catch it? There on the left? For half of the 19th second? That’s right. No blip of orange and blue, however brief, will escape us. (And by us, in this case, we mean Preston Hornsby, who deserves the Eagle Eye Awards of Eagle Eye Awards.)
Video services again rendered by Jeff Poor, thank you.
* Auburn University bellowed at WCW match
* Fear Cam Newton’s SuperCamming shirt
* “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”
* Dr. Dre’s Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn men, says HBO’s Treme
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam