Sure, it was during the weird, late 90’s reign of the WCW—anything past WrestleMania VI is beneath me—but fewer things better confirm that Auburn indeed exists outside our hearts and minds than hearing “Aubuuurn University” bellowed over a sea of mulleted NWO disciples.
So thank you, Pro Football Hall of Fame finalist, Kevin Greene… thank you.
Related: Auburn man protecting border on Cops and Coyotes.
* Fear Cam Newton’s SuperCamming shirt
* “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”
* Dr. Dre’s Auburn hat
* LSU girls love Auburn men, says HBO’s Treme
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* The War Eagle Jeep in Vietnam