Hey Bama bros—have you ever been in two-down territory with your lady, but can’t stop thinking about Nosa Eguae? Well, thanks to the latest basic cable caricature of the Heart of Dixie, now you know you’re not alone.
The most recent episode of the CW’s “Hart of Dixie,” which transplants yankee-licious Dr. Zoe Hart (Rachel Bilson) to fictional (right?) Bluebell, Ala., opens with Hart and her friend AnnaBeth trying to remember how to girl talk. AnnaBeth won the toss and got right to it.
According to AnnaBeth’s pretend blog, her husband Jake “is a big football fan,” dresses up as players for Halloween, and wanted to name their new puppy “Bear” after Bear Bryant. Probably because giving that name to a child conceived in the throes of VanGorder’s mustachioed defensive scheme just wouldn’t be right.
* Human pyramid at Toomer’s Corner!
* War Eagle Moment at the SAG Awards
* Twisted Metal developer is an Auburn fan
* TWER interviews Paul Finebaum about Bo Jackson’s Heisman campaign
* “My wife was the Auburn Tiger.”
* Dr. Dre’s Auburn hat
* Bo and Me
* Coeds. Watermelons. 1973.
* Muhammad Al on the Haley Center concourse
* Playboy in Auburn, 1989
* Who’s the kid with the Auburn shirt in “Return of Swamp Thing”?