There’s no such thing as an “Easy A” at Auburn, at least according to a study cited by CBSNews.com.Stuart Rojstaczer, the former Duke professor behind GradeInflation.com, recently — or, wait, not so recently (thanks, Carla) — compiled a list of 16 colleges and universities where it’s “significantly harder to get A’s than the typical campus.“
The list is organized by region: East, Midwest / South, West.
Auburn tops the South / Midwest group (at least alphabetically) and is the only SEC school included. But due to Tuscaloosa’s freakishly low “brainpower index” score, we think the University of Alabama may gave been excluded from consideration.
h/t Too Tall Paul.
* Crazy Auburn shirt from Thailand
* Crazy Auburn shirt from Montgomery-area T.J. Maxx
* Catching up with Auburn’s former Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* Shug carves a turkey