Attempting to raise money for her cash-strapped dad, Harvey Updyke’s daughter is selling Harvey Updyke shirts, stickers, and photos via a Facebook group called Roll Damn Tide, according to Bama beat writer Izzy Gould.
That sounds about right.
The website, created by Updyke’s daughter, says he has “experienced financial strain due to court costs and his travels to and from Alabama. We, ROLL DAMN TIDE!, hope to relieve him with his this fundraiser.”
In addition to Updyke’s $50,000 bond, his wife apparently needs the money for “major back surgery.”
“Things are getting tight,” Updyke told Bama beat writer Izzy Gould via Facebook.
Roll Damn Tide had 176 likes as on Monday evening.
Go to WarEagleDVD.com and enter TWER as your promo code. You’ll get free shipping… and you’ll help your favorite Auburn website keep the lights on during the long winter.
* Gene Chizik makes his own gigawatts
* Auburn coeds at the Rodeo
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Gene Chizik in high school
* Saban’s reaction to ticketing caught on police dash cam
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”