He’s a client of / model for New Zealander Shane Gallagher Coley, a Melbourne-based tattoo artist specializing in Maori, Ta Moko, Kirituhi, Polynesian and Japanese body art. And he’s wearing what looks to be an Auburn 2010 SEC Championship shirt—and it looks like it’s, like, correct and officially licensed and everything.
Of course, if there was ever an Auburn fan in the market for an Auburn Flying Suplex shirt, it’s this dude.
Eagle Eye Award goes to Mark Hogan.
Go to WarEagleDVD.com and enter TWER as your promo code. You’ll get free shipping… and you’ll help your favorite Auburn website keep the lights on during the long winter.
* Auburn coeds at the Rodeo
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* Gene Chizik in high school
* Saban’s reaction to ticketing caught on police dash cam
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show