But the really obscure stuff—the Auburn game on the radio in an 80s punk movie or the “Auburn Parking Only” sign behind Nikki Cox in the opening credits of Unhappily Ever After… or the photos of what is almost certainly Auburn women’s cross country team jogging along the beaches of what we’re told is south Florida published in personal fitness pioneer Jim Fixx’s Complete Runner’s Day-by-Day Log and Calendar, 1981 is what brings the thrills. Click to enlarge.
Or it might be pronounced “yogging.”
Eagle Eye Award to Scott Walker, who’s still running. Know of any Auburn references in pop-culture? Drop us a line: email@example.com.
Related: Playboy in Auburn, 1989.
* The Delta Chi Miss Hot Pants pageant
* Bjork wrote a song about Auburn’s “Hey Day”
* Auburn coeds at the Rodeo
* Crazy Auburn mural at Firehouse subs
* Auburn Playboy shoot at Chewacla during power outage
* Glee star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot
* The giant card Tampa Bay fans sent to Bo Jackson
* Playboy in Auburn, 1994