Our latest installment of Rah-rahs Per Minute, TWER’s longstanding series focusing on the vinyl (and otherwise-formatted) sounds of Auburn Spirit too long relegated to the rotting Shasta box bulk-bins of our thrift stores and garage sales reveals Cliff Davenport’s dandy ditty dignifying the Dynamic Duo that distinguished da’ Tigers passing game to a level above all de’others in de’early 70s, ya’ dig?
Put out by Colonel Records in West Point, Ga.
Check out the other Sully standard from that year, “The Legend of Pat Sullivan.”
IT’S PAT SULLIVAN HEISMAN 40TH ANNIVERSARY COMING BACK TO JORDAN-HARE WEEK HERE AT TWER: Read Kenny Smith’s sit-down interview with Super Sully…. and look at what Auburn students gave ol’ Ed Marinaro, that year’s Heisman runner-up.
* Bear Bryant, Auburn fan?
* Catching up with Auburn’s former Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue model
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Auburn’s first nude model tells all
* George Hardy won’t let you piss on Cam Newton
* Best reaction to being named Miss Homecoming ever
* Shug carves a turkey
* Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub