Auburn was up 34-17 on Ole Miss and about to score again with just under five minutes remaining in the game, so a lot of people might not have been paying too much attention to that Moseley to Lutzenkirchen pass on third and goal at the time. But Geico was. And they’ve nominated it for their “Play of the Year.”
All Auburn fans have to do to make sure it wins is vote. It’s so easy, a caveman on Facebook can do it.
The winner will be announced on CBS on November 25.
Related: Lutzenkirchen tackles The Pounder.
* Vintage “War [Effing] Eagle” shirt great for JELL-O wrestling
* Dean Foy celebrates Bama’s loss to Vanderbilt, crowd surfs at Toomer’s Corner
* Mississippi state trooper crashes Tiger Walk
* Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub
* Volleyball player commits to Auburn by painting AU logo on exotic tortoise
* Harvey Updyke Halloween costume
* Guy crashes Tiger Walk, gets arrested
* Auburn English professor on “Jeopardy!”
* TWER interviews one of Auburn’s “Girls of the SEC”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* New Jersey man buys Toomer’s Corner for $10,000
* Bama pays professional boxers to beat Auburn for the first time
* War Eagle IV attacks Florida player, Auburn penalized 15 yards
* The Great Bo Jackson A-Day Race of 1984
* Actor named Auburn can’t get gig going by his first name
Leave a Reply