We obviously would have preferred something with a bit more malice than an Iron Bowl logo—Updyke’s mugshot, perhaps, or a screen cap of the crying frat guy. Or an autographed Trent Richardson jersey (too expensive).
But still, that they’ve been training all week on a customized lure, whatever the design, has surely driven home to Nova or Spirit or whomever gets the call that they need to go in and go in full throttle. Sharpen those talons, soldiers—tomorrow we ride.
Stills taken from this up close and personal video of the eagles training for the Iron Bowl, which is pretty cool.
* Maternity wards asks newborns to declare allegiance for Iron Bowl
* Lifelong Bama fan completes Auburn conversion at 2010 Iron Bowl
* Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub
* Volleyball player commits to Auburn by painting AU logo on exotic tortoise
* Cam Newton makes People Magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” issue
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot