People Magazine named Cam Newton the sexiest (22-year old) man alive in it’s latest “Sexiest Man Alive” issue.
Obviously the folks at People haven’t checked out the latest issue of Interview Magazine. If they had, the Blessed Individual would have plowed Bradley Cooper off the cover like he was an Arkansas linebacker at the goal line, regardless of this whole sexiness-by-age thing they’re doing.
We’re assuming the voters were SEC athletic directors.
Photo via @Mhall23.
* Mississippi state trooper crashes Tiger Walk
* Top American pale ale first brewed in Auburn bathtub
* Volleyball player commits to Auburn by painting AU logo on exotic tortoise
* Harvey Updyke Halloween costume
* Guy crashes Tiger Walk, gets arrested
* Auburn English professor on “Jeopardy!”
* TWER interviews one of Auburn’s “Girls of the SEC”
* John Travolta in an Auburn shirt
* Auburn grad stars in new National Geographic reality show
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera wears Auburn shirt in FHM photo shoot