Our latest installment of Rah-rahs Per Minute, TWER’s longstanding series focusing on the vinyl (and otherwise-formatted) sounds of Auburn Spirit too long relegated to the rotting Shasta box bulk-bins of our thrift stores and garage sales, is a further exploration of the Smilin’ Jack Smollon salvaged-from-the-dumpster-behind-the-WANI-in-Opelika oeuvre.
And it’s downright creepy.
We’ve heard him get wild, we’ve heard him get silly, but—maybe it was because they’d beaten us two years in a row—we’ve never heard him end a song by growling “kill’em Tigers, kill’em Tigers.” Sounds like it’s sampled from some sort of psycho killer 70s exploitation flick.
Send chills of 1975 rah-rah up the spine of your tailgate tomorrow—download the song here.
Related: VIDEO: First Auburn touchdown scored by black player came against Florida.
* Auburn dude makes Samford Hall out of 4,000 LEGOs.
* “Glee” star Naya Rivera sports Auburn shirt in new issue of FHM
* Daniel Tosh says “War Eagle” on Tosh.0
* Former MTV “Real World” call Auburn “God’s country.”
* Auburn grad stars in new reality show
* Wonder Woman, Joan from Mad Men, Dr. Girlfriend… all Auburn fans
* Cam Newton’s Breast Cancer shoes
* So a Playmate walks into Jordan-Hare…
Like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
To advertise on TWER, click here.
the background music is from “ghost riders in the sky”
Thanks! Knew it, couldn’t name it.